Σαλος στην Αγληνία με 12 χρονο σε κόμα: Doctors ask to turn off the machines that keep him alive (βίντεο)

The 12-year-old is now at the center of a long legal battle since he was seriously injured in an accident at his home in England last April.

It all started last April, when the mother of 12-year-old Άρτσι found her son unconscious with a rope around his neck in their home. According to her estimates, the young child participated in an online challenge.


Εκτοτε δεν δεν Ανακτήσεις τις αισθήσεις του και is maintained in στη ζωή with a combination of medical interventions, mechanical support and pharmaceutical treatments.

As noted by the BBC – in an extensive report that follows all the time – the hospital has now decided that the child is brain dead and must be removed from mechanical support, as they claim that there are no escapes and that the 12-year-old will die in the near future.


His parents, however, are not ready to give up the «battle» and consider that stopping treatment would violate the United Kingdom’s obligations under Articles 10 and 12 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and Article 6 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Children.

These international obligations oblige states to take all necessary measures to ensure that persons with disabilities enjoy equal rights. For that reason, in fact, they have gone to court, with all the courts so far – the last decision came only yesterday – to support the 12-year suspension of mechanical support.

New application of parents, this time in ΕΔΔΔ

The family of Archie Battersbee filed today, according to the Guardian, an application to the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) to postpone the decision of the British court to remove the child from mechanical support.

The 12-year-old’s mechanical life support was discontinued at 11 a.m. today (English local time), after his family appealed to the High Court.


But η Archie’s mother, Hollie Dance, said that το της παραν τοι το παιδίν του το το το παιδι δεν θα γει από τη της της της της της περισσότερα είναι εται η ίτηση τους στο έρωπείων και.

Speaking to reporters outside the hospital, Ms. Dance said:

«Ελπίζω τοι (το ΕΔΔΑ) θα παρεμβει και θα δύσει τον Archie το δικαιμού να ζήσει. I think it’s worth it. We will not wait until Archie».

Η κ. Dance also said that Άρτσι had a «steady night again» and that he has contacted γιατρούς in Japan and Turkey, who have treatments that will help the 12-year-old recover.

«It is not in the interest of the child nor in connection with the treatment»

The country’s highest court rejected on Monday the family’s request to appeal against the Court’s decision to remove the mechanical support.

Οι γιατροί του Άρτσι στο Βασιλικό Νοσοκομείο στο Whitechapel, στο Επιστικό London, believe that he is dead of a stroke and say that η συνέχιση της της της της περισσότερα με προς το συμπορείο του.

But his family insists that the treatment must continue, saying that the little one’s heart is still beating.

The child’s parents had requested that the child’s treatment be delayed for time to be given to a United Nations committee to examine the child’s case.

See also  H Λετονία γρέμισε πανύψηλο σοβιετικό monument

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *